One of the most daunting things when you become is how you’re going to go about your everyday life whilst still caring for your baby. Zoe and I were in total agreement that looking after the baby was the easy bit; it was the juggling with all the other stuff that was the challenge. By other stuff I mean eating, washing hair and generally doing anything other than feeding and changing nappies!
Introducing the 4 Moms Mamaroo, I absolutely loved this gadget for the first six months. It was the difference between a cold cup of tea and a hot one, or managing to put on make-up and brush my hair. If I couldn’t settle Axel, I’d simply pop him in this chair and he’d relax or fall asleep. I remember looking at the price at first and pondering if it would live up to it, then Axel was born and I realised that anything that could give me 10 minutes to myself was worth it!
In a nutshell…
It’s a baby chair with different settings so it can emulate the motion of a car or gently rock to help soothe your baby. It also plays different white noise from ocean waves to a comforting heartbeat.
- Do you like hot coffee? Yes, well you need one of these!
- Looks good
- Different mode to cater for different babies
- Newborn insert
- Reclining seat (fully reclines so your baby can sleep comfortably in it)
- Price (although worth it in my opinion)
- Heavy, which makes it hard to move around from room to room
- It’s quite big, so definitely not good if you’re short on space
Available at Toys R Us